Combining optical properties, a proprietary sealant, and overlapping sealing technology to reduce leakage, IPE’s bone-in high abuse shrink bag has helped many processors reduce leakages and improve presentation.
Used in vacuum-packaging applications, the bag is intended to help meat and cheese processors and retailers improve their operating efficiencies and brand image while sustainably addressing global food waste. Austlon-BD is a multilayer, coextruded structure that is predominantly PA/EVOH based.
It’s available in tubing widths from 200 mm to 600 mm. A factory seal can be applied as an end or side seal, depending on the customer application. For example, customers that use any type of automation in their loading process may prefer taped bags to feed through their machines. The same can be true for hand-pull applications to make it easier to remove bags from the carton. Bags may be printed or unprinted. A variety of sealing options are available, depending again upon customer application and product shape.
According to DuPont, a typical industry leaker rate of 3%, but Austlon-BD is able to reduce it down to 1%. In addition, ability to do overlapping seals significantly improves seal integrity through contamination and wrinkles, which helps to facilitate faster throughput, increased production efficiency, and reduced product and package waste.
The bag offers multiple benefits, including the following:
• Durability. High mechanical abuse properties combine with improved burst strength and abrasion resistance, protecting the package throughout distribution.
• Reliability. Overlapping seal technology reduces leakers and improves seal integrity by sealing through contamination and wrinkles. The bag allows increased output and prevents sticking between bags.
• Aesthetics. Proprietary structure and composition deliver clarity and vibrant appearance to allow brands to “pop” and stand out in the case. Its shrink performance creates a high impact, case-ready package.
• Sustainability. Bag material is engineered to provide unrivaled abuse performance while using 25% less material. Serves as a “drop-in solution” for highly automated production lines.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- Seafood industry is a casualty in US trade fights
- Chinese growing tuna exports to US
- Frigate 'tuna' trade
- Thailand likely to benefit
- When will tariffs come in?
- MEAT AND POULTRY PRODUCTS: MAP OR VSP?
- Wrap Beef With Oxygen Barrier Packaging
- meat color is a primary factor affecting consum...
- Why Red Meat Turn Brown When Vacuum Sealed
- The Color of Meat and Poultry