Traditionally, the processors relied on an extra boneguard patch over the bone area to ensure the packaging protected the sharp protruded areas from puncture. There are now better technologies available for packing bone-in meats that utilize stronger materials we use to make the bag, rather than another external patch.
Austlon-B+ series boasts clarity and true shrink, the bag is super glossy with hard to beat puncture resistance, with a guarantee of minimal leakers, even for the most difficult cuts. We invite all customers to test using our latest series against your current packaging - let us prove to you how we can help reduce leakers for your products.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- WHAT IS A GOOD MAP LIDDING FILM?
- Type of Bone-in meat/leg ham Packaging
- Chinese processors are loving MAP lidding film!
- Are you tired of unsightly dog ears and edges d...
- PACKAGING OF FRESH AND PROCESSED MEAT
- Purpose of packaging