Austlon shrink bags are sensitive to heat and moisture, therefore should be opened just prior to usage.
Products should be kept in the manufacturer’s packaging in clean, dry storage facilities. Products should be protected from direct sunlight and at least 1 meter away from heating appliances, with temperature not exceeding 30°C and moisture <70%.
Storage time: the shelf-storage period for the goods, provided the above conditions observed will be 24 months (2 years) from the date of production.
Do not use sharp instruments or knives to open cartons to avoid damage to products.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- How to keep our Iplon PA PE Plastic casings
- PLASTIC CASING STUFFING----IPLON-CS
- PLASTIC NYLON CASING STUFFING- IPLON-M
- Global Barrier Shrink Films Market: Snapshot
- how to choose packaging for your cheese