We have always believed in sustainability – because technology has improved we are able to offer increasing high functionality packaging while using less packaging materials.
e.g. a 45um shrink bag can do a better job than 70um vacuum pouch in all areas such as shelf life, presentation etc.
We believe and promote the following “R”s within our company:
· REDUCE – through use of new and innovative materials, we are able to provide solutions using LESS packaging materials without compromising performance. E.g. we are able to offer 50% weight reduction in our boneguard shrink bags* compared to traditional solutions.
· REUSE – through clever engineering and restructuring, we are able to offer reusable solutions for MAP trays
· RECYCLE – our new MAP trays are also recyclable as it is made using mono blend materials without lamination layer.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- Meat & Poultry Freezing
- How to Wrap Meat to Prevent Freezer Burn
- How does our shrink barrier bags work in frozen...
- Chinese merchants fear Trump’s trade war is hur...
- Hope to Meet YOU on CIMIE 2018 in Beijing!
- PACKAGING OF RED MEAT
- MAP PACKAGING BASICS
- VACUUM PACKAGING OF MEAT
- China's Meat Imports Surge
- IPE Abuse Bag addresses meat and cheese process...