We suggest overstuffing of 5% for non-molded products, with the exact degree of overstuffing to be determined by stuffing method, product ingredient, and equipment used. The final product caliber may expand 1-2mm after stuffing depending on product ingredients. For more details please refer to “RSD AND FLAT WIDTH CONVERSIONS”
Please ensure that the clip size matches the casing size. For more details, you can refer to document “CASING SIZE AND STUFFING RECOMMENDATIONS”
Please note: Filling to the right caliber is important. If filling is too loose, it may result in wrinkles, inconsistent caliber and incorrect final shape/size of sausage after cooking. If filling is too tight, casing is vulnerable to breakages or delamination. Please consult your supplier for help determining the most correct sized casing to choose.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- PLASTIC NYLON CASING STUFFING- IPLON-M
- Global Barrier Shrink Films Market: Snapshot
- how to choose packaging for your cheese