Pof shrink film is an alternative to traditional shrink film, mainly used for packaging regular and irregular shape products, high transparency, good gloss, can clearly show the appearance of the product, enhance sensory awareness, reflects the high grade, is widely popular. Today we will talk about the production process of pof shrink film:
Pof shrink film is linear low density polyethylene and copolymer polypropylene (TPP, PPC) as the main raw material, add the necessary additives, processed by co-extrusion blow molding process. It mainly adopts double bubble technology and is internationally known as Plandy technology. It is the raw material that is melted and extruded through different extruders. Through a specially designed co-extrusion die, the film is quenched after forming the film and then heated. The secondary blow stretches the product.
Pof shrink film has the characteristics of energy saving, environmental protection, high shrinkage, transparent luster, strong tear resistance, etc., subverting the limitations of traditional packaging film, welcomed by the market, can be packaged food, daily necessities, cosmetics, etc. If you have Need to contact us for purchase.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- Design and Adaptability of Shrink Wrap Labels
- SHRINK TENSION AND SHRINK RATE?
- PACKAGING SAFETY CONVENTION
- Barrier Shrink Bags Market: Food Application Se...
- HOW IS MEAT PACKED IN A PLANT?
- Type of Meat Packaging