Shrink film is used in the sales and transportation of various products. The main function is to stabilize, cover and protect the goods. Since the shrink film is commonly used outdoors, it needs to be added with anti-ultraviolet agent, so it is divided into many types, including PE shrink film, PVC shrinkage. Membrane, POF shrink film, etc., and today look at the difference between them:
1, pof shrink film: high gloss, good toughness, high tear strength, suitable for automatic high-speed packaging.
2, pvc shrink film: high transparency, high shrinkage, suitable for packaging sports products, disinfection tableware, electronic appliances.
3, pe shrink film: good impact resistance, not afraid of tide, not easy to damage, suitable for packaging in mineral water, cloth and so on.
Through the above comparison of PE/PVC/POF shrink film, we hope to help you choose the right shrink film. The company operates shrink film all year round, with good shrinkage and certain shrinkage stress. If necessary, welcome to customer inquiry. .
Previous: Use of shrink film
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- Design and Adaptability of Shrink Wrap Labels