Wow. Never has the power of packaging been more evident in this case.
WHAT IS A GOOD MAP LIDDING FILM?
1. GOOD PRESENTATION
Film should be clear, glossy, with good anti-fog function. Good shrinkage of film to ensure no excess film outside the tray. Film should have good strength to withstand stacking, and good film memory so film is flat even after stacking and handling by consumer.
2. GOOD MACHINEABILITY
Film should be easy to seal, with a wide temperature sealing range for good sealing to different trays. Good strength film does not snap or break during rewinding.Good strength also allows the film to be pulled tightly across the tray to ensure no wrinkles in final presentation.
3. GOOD BARRIER
Good barrier to ensure gas remains intact and food does not spoil.
Barrier also ensures food does not spoil and reduce wastage and cut costs.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- Type of Bone-in meat/leg ham Packaging
- Chinese processors are loving MAP lidding film!
- Are you tired of unsightly dog ears and edges d...
- PACKAGING OF FRESH AND PROCESSED MEAT
- Purpose of packaging
- Plastic Casings For Processed Meat, Sausage, Ham