No packaging - A butcher sells pork at a market without any packaging, but just exposed directly to the air without any frozen condition even in the hottest season in Summer . so the meat it easily to turn red and have to sell out in one day, or it will not fresh and safe enough for the customers' health.
Heat Shrink Barrier Bags - Preformed shrink bags are the package of choice for raw meat primals and subprimals. Additionally they are a popular choice for large roasts and meat logs sold to the food service markets. During the packaging procedure at the meat plant, the bag is shrunk after packaging by dipping the product into hot water; or by cascading hot water over the product in a shrink tunnel.
So please tell us which kind of meat you prefer to buy?
Our heat shrink Vacuum packaging is the best packaging solution for protecting the color, flavor Vacuum Packaging and overall quality of processed meat from oxygen. The general procedure is to remove all air from the immediate environment of the product and hermetically seal the product within its package before allowing the product to be re-exposed to the atmosphere. so considering either the color and flavor of the meat and or the shelf life maitain for meat safety for both retail and whole sale.
It will be the future market trends for packing meat with our high barrier and shrink ratio vacuum bags.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- how to keep our Austlon heat shrink bags
- How to keep our Iplon PA PE Plastic casings
- PLASTIC CASING STUFFING----IPLON-CS
- PLASTIC NYLON CASING STUFFING- IPLON-M