Fresh beef accounts for approximately 4 billion pounds and $15 billion in sales annually. Because the beef industry serves many markets, numerous demands are placed on the manufacture, distribution, sales and marketing of beef products to multiple segments of the food industry. To supply safe, high quality fresh products to its customers, the beef industry utilizes a range of packaging technologies. Beef packages must perform several functions.
- Protect against contamination and deterioration,
- provide product visibility, and display label information
- serve a merchandising function and must be appealing to consumers.
- withstand and handle abuse under refrigeration, freezing and intense lighting conditions
- be economical to keep cost low and maintain beef's competitiveness among sources of dietary protein.
The multiple functions and variety of packaging technologies available for consumer products creates challenges for those who design packages for beef, including fresh, cooked or frozen beef products.
Hot Product ：For beef packaging either the wholesale level – barrier is critical. Our Austlon-S high shrink barrier bags can keep the product fresher for longer – in fact up to 4 months at chilled conditions! Ideal for export applications. We invite you to test.
At the retail level – you need a packaging with good clarity for consumer appeal and presentation.Our MAP tray
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- meat color is a primary factor affecting consum...
- Why Red Meat Turn Brown When Vacuum Sealed
- The Color of Meat and Poultry
- Bone-in packaging: Be Tough!
- Retail Bone Cuts – which is the right packaging?
- don't patch it up for racks/ loins/ joints
- WHAT IS A GOOD MAP LIDDING FILM?
- Type of Bone-in meat/leg ham Packaging
- Chinese processors are loving MAP lidding film!
- Are you tired of unsightly dog ears and edges d...