AUSTLON-S is designed especially for products requiring exceptional barrier properties such as fresh meat. High shrink rate and barrier means extended shelf life up to 4 months chilled. Suitable for export fresh meat applications.
- Flat Width: 185,205,225,250,275,300,325,350,375,400,425,450,500,550,600mm
- Bag length: 100-1000mm
- Packaging: 1000m/roll or 1000 bags/carton
- Bag type: Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
Tensile strength (MD/TD)
Elongation at break (MD/TD)
Water vapor Barrier
120°C 1sec 0.4Mpa
ASTM F 2029
For boneless meat at the wholesale level – barrier is critical. Our Austlon-S bags can keep the product
fresher for longer – in fact up to 4 months at chilled conditions! Ideal for export applications. We invite
you to test.
Hot Product ：Boneguard Shrink Bags is designed especially for bone- in products, either fresh or frozen, with high puncture resistance to avoid leakers during transportation and storage.
International Plastic Engineering Co., Ltd
Add: Changle Industrial Zone, Haimen City, Jiangsu Province 226124, China
Contact: Michelle Fan
- The Main Properties Of POF Shrink Film
- Talking About The Invention Advantage Of Superm...
- High Temperature In Summer Should Pay Attention...
- The Correct Operation Method Of POF Shrink Film...
- Supermarket Packaging Paper Bags Or Pof Shrink ...
- Some Classifications Of Shrink Film Products
- Analyze The Advantages Of PET Heat Shrink Film ...
- The General Properties Of Shrink Film
- The Scope Of Use Of Shrink Film
- Introduction Of The Use Of Heat Shrinkable Film
- Are You A Manufacturer
- Blessings For The 20th Anniversary Celebration ...
- Our Product Applications
- Hope To Meet You In China International Meat In...
- IPE Abuse Bone Guard Meat Barrier Bags Applicat...
- Package Types: The Case For “case Ready” Meat P...
- Vacuum Barrier Packaging - Another Form Of Modi...
- Welcome To Visit Us In China International Meat...
- The 3rd China International Meat Industry Week ...
- Austlon BD Shrink Bags - Reducing Damaged Packages