Different minimum order quantities (MOQ) apply for different product series. The minimum order run is dependent on structure complexity and is set at a limit that balances operational efficiency and production stability.
Minimum order quantities
Austlon-S (stock items)
2000 bags in standard sizes
Stock sizes: 185, 205, 225, 250, 275, 300, 325, 350, 375, 400, 425, 450, 500, 550, 600
Austlon-S (made to order)
All printed bags
10,000m or 20,000bags
All colored items
All size offerings are in 25mm increments, except Austlon/Austlon-O, which can be offered in 10mm increments.
Minimum order quantities (m)
50-280mm in 5mm increments & clear
All printed or colored items
Please note: An extrusion surcharge can be paid to run some items that do not meet minimum orders. Please consult your sales representative for details.
- The Main Properties Of POF Shrink Film
- Talking About The Invention Advantage Of Superm...
- High Temperature In Summer Should Pay Attention...
- The Correct Operation Method Of POF Shrink Film...
- Supermarket Packaging Paper Bags Or Pof Shrink ...
- Some Classifications Of Shrink Film Products
- Analyze The Advantages Of PET Heat Shrink Film ...
- The General Properties Of Shrink Film
- The Scope Of Use Of Shrink Film
- Introduction Of The Use Of Heat Shrinkable Film
- How Long Can Raw Meat Normally Be Preserved At ...
- Are You A Manufacturer
- Blessings For The 20th Anniversary Celebration ...
- Our Product Applications
- Hope To Meet You In China International Meat In...
- IPE Abuse Bone Guard Meat Barrier Bags Applicat...
- Package Types: The Case For “case Ready” Meat P...
- Vacuum Barrier Packaging - Another Form Of Modi...
- Welcome To Visit Us In China International Meat...
- The 3rd China International Meat Industry Week ...