Frozen Tuna Pouch
Austlon-TD Frozen tuna pouch Frozen tuna pouch application Frozen tuna pouch is multi-layer bi-orientated co-extruded vacuum heat shrink tubing especially used for frozen tuna loins. Extra strength and durability to ensure no leaks even under frozen conditions. Flat width: 175-350mm Bag length:...
Frozen tuna pouch
Frozen tuna pouch application
Frozen tuna pouch is multi-layer bi-orientated co-extruded vacuum heat shrink tubing especially used for frozen tuna loins. Extra strength and durability to ensure no leaks even under frozen conditions.
Flat width: 175-350mm
Bag length: 100-1000mm
Packaging: 1000m/roll or 1000bags/carton
Bag type: Curved bottom, straight bottom, side seal, taped bottom, perforated on roll
Shrinkage: 40% at 90C
Technical sales support
All our sales staff are technically trained to provide free packaging sales consultation. Right from the beginning we will help you choose the most suitable packaging method and material based on your packaging needs. Product type, shelf life, cooking and cooling method (if applicable), distribution method, target market, inventory needs, and price are just some of the factors we take into consideration. Based on these, we will be able to offer you custom made packaging fit to your needs.
Frozen tuna pouch packaging
STANDARD PACKAGING—TUBING & BAG
1. Shrink tubing is available in 500m, 1000m, or 1500m. Standard 6” core. Roll is wrapped in OPP then packed in carton.
2. Loose bags will be packed in blue PE bags. length ≤500mm will be placed flat inside carton. Long bags will be folded.
3. Cartons are ordered according to bag size with each carton not exceeding 25kg.
4. Cartons/rolls are placed on plastic pallets, covered by at least 3 layers of stretch film and reinforced by strapping tape.
5. Carton boxes do not contain metal staples, and nor do the strapping tape.
6. Pallets does not exceed 1.9m high, and weight not exceeding 1000kg per pallet.
7. Tape bags, pallet height not exceeding 1.4m because of bulky packaging in the carton.
8. A 20GP container may load 10 pallets.
Q1. What are your main product?
We supply all type of barrier shrink packaging, including shrink bags, shrink films, and plastic casings.
Q2. Where is your factory? How far is your factory from Shanghai?
Our factory in in Hai Men City, Jiangsu Province and it is about a 2 hour drive from Shanghai. We’d be happy to provide return transportation if you are in Shanghai.
Q3. What food quality certifications do you have?
We have certifications including BRC Packaging, ISO 9001 for quality management, and we are also Halal and Kosher certificated.
Q4. Can you offer free sample?
Yes of course we can offer free sample for review and testing.
Q5. Can you do printing?
Yes, we can do up to 8+8 colours, photo quality print on our products - please consult our sales staff for more information.
Q6. What info do I need to provide to get a quotation?
For shrink bag, please provide product application, bag size, and printing requirement.
For casings, please provide product application, flat width, color, and shirring requirement.