SHRINK TENSION AND SHRINK RATE?
Compared to PVDC, EVOH bags have a slightly lower shrink tension. This means that barrier shrink structures with EVOH fit firmly to packaged meat, but will not squeeze too tightly, which tends to force unsightly fluids into the edges of the package.
Combined with the exceptional clarity of EVOH barrier shrink bags, product attractiveness is further enhanced without compromising on function and protection of quality.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The difference between the three shrink films
- Use of shrink film
- Explain the classification of shrink film
- Discussion on the characteristics of heat shrin...
- Reasons for the popularity of pof shrink film
- Pof shrink film production process
- Hot shrink film commonly used processing materials
- Describe the heat shrink film inspection standards
- Three major reasons for pof shrink film prices
- BOPP heat seal film performance and application...
- PACKAGING SAFETY CONVENTION
- Barrier Shrink Bags Market: Food Application Se...
- HOW IS MEAT PACKED IN A PLANT?
- Type of Meat Packaging
- Case Ready Meat Packaging – Embrace the new Era
- Emergence of Case-Ready Meat Products
- Cheese Packaging – how to choose the right chee...
- Still having leakers for your bone-in products?...
- PACKAGING OF FRESH AND PROCESSED MEAT
- A Beginner's Guide to Meat Packaging