Material: PA/EVOU/PE Use:chilled and fresh meat,Sea foods, cheese, fresh&processed meat and poultry
Custom Order:Accept Sealing & Handle:Heat Seal, Heat Seal Width:300-640mm
Industrial Use:Food Specialty:High Barrier & Green& Shrink Thickness:25um
Benefits of MAP shrink lidding film: For MAP packaging, water in the meat reacts with CO2 interact in the gas mixture, turning into H2CO3, resulting in reduced gas volume over time.
For Austlon-FA film, due to its elasticity and shrink, it will stay flat and wrinkle-free throughout product shelf life.
1. Environmentally friendly - easily recyclable
2. strong and presentable
3. puncture resistant and tough
4. better clarity and loner shelf life for retail sail
5. less machine maintenance and a cleaner, higher quality overall appearance
6. Antifog and clarity
Products should be kept in the manufacturer’s packaging in clean, dry storage facilities. Products should be protected from direct sun-light and at least 1 meter away from heating appliances, with temperature not exceeding 25°C and moisture <70%.
- Shrink film (AUSTLON-FA) is available in 1600m depending on weight. 3”cores with 15mm thickness + aluminum foil + internal cardboard locator + stopper to protect the films.
- Cartons/rolls are placed on plastic pallets (1.1m x 1.1m), covered by at least 3 layers of stretch film and reinforced by strapping tape. Carton boxes do not contain metal staples, and nor do the strapping tape.
- Pallets does not exceed 1.1m high, and weight not exceeding 600kg per pallet. The pallets will be double-stacked and will each 20GP may load 20 pallets.