This kind of packaging is similar to shortening the film packaging. The film wraps the tray around the tray, and then two hot grippers heat the two ends of the film together. This is the earliest use of wrapping film and has led to more packaging methods.
2. Full width packaging
This type of packaging requires that the width of the packaging film is sufficient to cover up the trays and the shape of the trays. Therefore, the proper film thickness is 17 to 35 μm.
3. Manual packing
This type of packaging is the simplest type of wrapper around a film machine. The film is either mounted on a stand or held by hand. The tray is changed or the film is rotated around the tray. It is mainly used in the new packaging after the damaged tray is damaged, and the popular tray packaging. This kind of packing speed is slow, suitable film thickness is 15 ~ 20μm.
4 stretch film packaging machine
This is the most popular and most common mechanical packaging method. It is rotated by the back rotation or film around the back. The film is fixed on the support and can be moved up and down. This kind of packing can be very big, about 15 to 18 plates per hour. A suitable film thickness is about 15 to 25 μm.
5. Horizontal mechanical packaging
Disagreement with other packaging, the film around the goods, suitable for long goods packaging, such as carpets, plates, fiberboard, profiled materials and so on.
6. Paper tube packaging
This is one of the newest uses of the wraparound film and is better than the wraparound film wrap used in the old paper packaging. The suitable film thickness is 30 to 120 μm.
7. Packaging of small items
This is the latest packaging method for shrink film, which can not only reduce data consumption, but also reduce the storage space of the tray. In foreign countries, this kind of packaging began to be introduced in 1984. Only a year later, the market has presented a lot of packaging. This packaging method has great potential. The suitable film thickness is 15 to 30 μm.
- The Main Properties Of POF Shrink Film
- Talking About The Invention Advantage Of Superm...
- High Temperature In Summer Should Pay Attention...
- The Correct Operation Method Of POF Shrink Film...
- Supermarket Packaging Paper Bags Or Pof Shrink ...
- Some Classifications Of Shrink Film Products
- Analyze The Advantages Of PET Heat Shrink Film ...
- The General Properties Of Shrink Film
- The Scope Of Use Of Shrink Film
- How To Detect The Heat Treatment Of POF Shrink ...
- Case Ready Meat Packaging – Embrace The New Era
- DO YOU KNOW HOW TO CHOOSE A STEAK?
- What To Consider When Deciding How To Package Y...
- Happy 20th Birthday
- Patch Vs No Patch? The Choice Is Clear For Bone...
- What Is The Minimum Order Quantity
- How Long Can Raw Meat Normally Be Preserved At ...
- Are You A Manufacturer
- Blessings For The 20th Anniversary Celebration ...